Screen Printing &
Pad Printing Consulting and Training Services
- Process Auditing
- Quality Control Systems
- Best Practices Training
- Plant Layout and Design
- Productivity Analysis
- Art Development Process
- Separations Process
- Screen Make-Ready and Preparation
- Cliche Make-Ready
- Ink Formulation and
- Press Set-up Training
- On Press Dynamics for
- Four Color Process
- Simulated Process Printing
- Pad Printing Process
- ISO Certification
JP Consulting is a process improvement and skills training company for the screen printing and pad printing industry that can vastly improve every aspect of your production process. What this means for your company is less waste, better quality, faster turnaround and most importantly bigger profits. We are experts in design and pre-engineering, art creation, prepress, screen make-ready, cliche make-ready, ink formulation and color correction, printing press set-up and operation, and finishing.
Can your company benefit from expert and state-of-the-art training and process improvement? The answer to this question lies in the answers to the following:
- Do you desire to produce less waste and more salable product?
- Do your customers require faster turnaround than you can presently offer?
- Are your products costing more to produce than the quote estimated?
- Do products get to final inspection before you realize they are non-conforming?
- Are skill levels of your employees antiquated and passed down to new employees?
- Is your competition doing it better, faster, more cost effectively...all of the above?
- Do you have employees eager to learn and grow but no one who can teach them?
- Do have equipment that is not being utilized to its full profit making potential?
- Are your various production departments wasting mesh, emulsion, inks, solvents, cleaning supplies, film, substrates, chemicals, adhesives, time and money due to poor production processes and lack of skills and competency?
- Do you believe that in tougher economic times and with heightened competition from abroad, that it is imperative that you produce your printed products using the most efficient, cost effective and quality oriented means possible?
If you answered yes to one or many of these questions then it may be time to call JP Consulting. We will work with you to understand your wants and needs and desires and what you expect to gain from training and process improvement. We will formulate a training strategy and outline a possible training schedule so that you can decide if it is right for you. All of this will cost you nothing until you actually hire JP Consulting and we come out to your facility to start the training.